This option will reset the home page of this site. Restoring any closed widgets or categories.

Reset

News

Page 1 of 9812345»102030...Last »

15 Percent Hike in Paper Prices May Hit Indian Printers and Packagers Hard

15 Percent Hike in Paper Prices May Hit Indian Printers and Packagers Hard

According to AIFMP, due to rise in prices of paper and other raw materials, almost 80 percent of printers may face operational trouble. April 14, 2017 With 30 percent hike in paper prices over a year, the print and packaging industry in... (Continue reading)

State Government to Revive Sirpur Paper Mills; Hopes of Employees Restored

State Government to Revive Sirpur Paper Mills; Hopes of Employees Restored

Sate Industries Minister K.T. Rama Rao and Fo&E Minister Jogu Ramanna met S. K. Bangur of West Coast Paper Mills (WCPM) Limited in Kolkata to discuss the matter. May 3, 2017 Information Technology and Industries Minister K.T. Rama Rao asserted that the... (Continue reading)

Global Forest and Paper Industry Celebrates International Day of Forests

Global Forest and Paper Industry Celebrates International Day of Forests

The theme of the 2017 United Nations International Day of Forests is Forests and Energy. March 21, 2017 The theme of the 2017 United Nations International Day of Forests is Forests and Energy. The International Council of Forest and Paper Associations (ICFPA)... (Continue reading)

Nachiketa Papers to Stop Making Newsprint; Enters into Production of Absorbent Kraft and Kraft Board

The mill is doing the expansion in PM 1, which will become operational from the end of this month April 1, 2017 Mohali based Nachiketa Papers Ltd. has terminated the production of newsprint and started expanding its production, entering into the manufacturing... (Continue reading)

Diyan Papers Places Order with JMC Paper Tech for New Paper Machines

Diyan Papers Places Order with JMC Paper Tech for New Paper Machines

The total estimated cost of the new project is 100 Cr; the production is scheduled to start by the month of August. April 1, 2017 Diyan Papers LLP, Morbi, Gujarat is installing a 200 TPD plant for the production of duplex board.... (Continue reading)

Nithya Paper & Boards in Sri Lanka to Augment Capacity to 250 TPD by Year’s End

The mill was started in 2016’s beginning and is producing kraft paper in the range of 112-250 GSM. March 31, 2017 Spread across a land of 16 acres, Nithya Paper & Boards Lanka Pvt Ltd was built with an investment of Rs.... (Continue reading)

Ballarpur Industries May Sell its Malaysian Arm to Chinese Company

Ballarpur Industries May Sell its Malaysian Arm to Chinese Company

BILT is reportedly selling the Malaysian Arm to Nine Dragons Paper Group; the deal is set to lock at USD 350 million. April 24, 2017 Gautam Thapar-controlled Ballarpur Industries is under discussion with Chinese giant Nine Dragons Paper Group to sell its... (Continue reading)

JP Buys BJ Ball and KW Doggett for USD 75 Million

JP Buys BJ Ball and KW Doggett for USD 75 Million

JP is spending USD 75 Million for a 51 percent stake, with the option to buy the remaining 49 percent in two to three years time. April 13, 2017 Japan Pulp & Paper (JP) business is buying two of Australia’s big paper... (Continue reading)

CPCB Releases Norms to Tackle Odor from Solid Waste Disposal Sites

CPCB will accept responses from the stakeholders by April 10 on the draft guidelines. April 3, 2017 The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) came out with guidelines to effectively deal with the odor from municipal solid waste (MSW) disposal facilities in urban... (Continue reading)

Toscotec to Supply 8 Tissue Machines to Asia Pulp and Paper Group

Toscotec to Supply 8 Tissue Machines to Asia Pulp and Paper Group

Each tissue machine is capable of producing, among other tissue grades, 300 tpd, or about 100,000 tpa of high gsm tissue. April 10, 2017 Toscotec has received in total 8 (eight) tissue machine order from Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP). Two... (Continue reading)

Page 1 of 9812345»102030...Last »