This brand new range of copier paper is made from wheat straw and with minimal chemical usage.
November 21, 2020
After a series of eco-friendly copier paper launches, Trident, once again, is proud to present ENVIRO. Keeping in mind the market demands, ENVIRO comes in A4 size and in 67 GSM. It comes with all the essential features and benefits the market has come to expect from Trident Paper. This brand new range of copier paper is made from wheat straw and with minimal chemical usage. Enviro offers stunning performance and real value for money.
Trident was among the first mills globally to produce copier paper from wheat straw and is now one of the largest paper units in the world. Our eco-friendly paper serves four very critical purposes – for people, our society, farmers and the environment.
The fact is, Trident utilizes agri-residue which otherwise would have been a waste, thereby saving 5,000 trees every day. It also enables Indian farmers to earn extra income, thus supporting their livelihood. And most importantly our paper prevents burning of crops and in doing so helps in reducing environmental pollution.
Special features of ENVIRO:
- Premium multipurpose office paper
- Manufactured with latest twin wire technology
- Super-white bright paper with excellent optical properties. No fade out or reversion
- High strength, bulk paper with excellent surface properties
- Compatible with all types of photocopying systems and hassle-free both side copying
The multipurpose usage:
- Ideal for quality printing, photocopying, assignments and job works
- Suitable for office and home printers with any speed and configuration
- Preferred by most jobbers for economical quality jobs and commercial usage