The company was incorporated in 1961 as Kingsley Corporation Pvt Ltd. It manufactures card pins, gill pins and card staves for jute mills. The name of the company was changed in 1995 to Kingsley Industries Ltd. In 1990, the organisation set up a paper division to manufacture engineering products. It started with showers (oscillators and pipes) and has now added many products to its range – different models of the filtration system, the doctoring system, doctor blades, coater and creeping blades, dewatering elements (including ceramic tops), wet and dry end tail cutters and fibre and water recovery equipment for paper mills. In addition to supplying its products to the domestic market, the organisation exports its products to Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Philippines, Thailand, Kuwait and Malaysia.
Hall: 11, Stand No: 1138