Papermart
Uncategorized

Servalakshmi starts Production on 300 TPD Writing & Printing Paper Plant

Servalakshmi Paper Pvt Ltd announced the start-up of commercial production on its 300 TPD Writing & Printing paper plant on 5th March 2010. Set up on a sprawling 350 acres land in kodanganallur, Vaduganpatti in Tamilnadu the machine will be producing writing & printing paper including copier paper and newsprint. The high speed paper machine from Voith has an operating speed of 850 mpm and deckle width of 4.45 meters. Two QCS are installed from Honeywell to ensure consistent quality. Complete stock preparation equipments are supplied by Metso and Dissolved Air Floatation system from GL&V. Servall Engineering had supplied fully automated Winder while Rewinder is from Jagenburg. The mill has also installed a captive power plant of 15MW. This is the first mill in India to install POM technology, Finland in stock preparation. The furnish for Newsprint and Printing & Writing Paper manufacturing is mainly Recycled fibre and it’s component will be more than 90% and the rest 10% will be Virgin fibre.

Papermart