Established in 1925, Forbes Marshall has been providing the global pulp and paper industry with products and services that have enabled these mills to save substantial energy and optimise their processes. Starting from design and detailed engineering for new projects to rebuilding projects, Forbes Marshall has the capability to supply packages, products and services:
• Paper machine steam and condensate systems that contain control valves, instrumentation, rotary joints and siphons (all types), spoiler bars, sight glasses and steam traps.
• Paper machine completely closed hoods with controls, PV systems and heat recovery units and fan sets.
• Paper machine quality control systems for basis wt, moisture, caliper, ash and CD controls.
• Instrumentation like pressure/level/DP transmitters, magnetic flow metres, tank level systems, DCS systems, single and multi loop controllers, steam, water and Air Vortex flow metres.
• Services like paper mill and paper machine audits that can help improve energy efficiency and optimise production with specific implementation accountability.
Hall: 7B, Stand No: 7B11